YOUR NEW GARDEN STARTS HERE
Book a free garden design consultation at email@example.com
The design process starts with a meeting to visit your garden. Whether you would like a complete redesign, to enhance your garden with a new feature such as a terrace or water feature, or a new planting scheme, we can put together a plan that suits your requirements. We offer this consultation service free of charge.
Following this initial meeting Alex will put together a design brief that summarises our discussions and outlines all design stages, fees and deliverables, along with a suggested timescale for the work.
The project plan will differ according to the scope of the project. An example project plan for a complete redesign would include:
- Conceptual design - conceptual garden plan along with 3D visualisations of what the finished garden will look like, plus mood boards and plant palettes.
- Technical design - scale drawings of the garden in plan view, plus section elevations and construction details as required, and planting plans and schedules.
- Tender stage (optional) - we can create a tender package and send to contacts to get quotes for construction of the garden. If you have your own builder we can liaise with them to supply all required drawings and information for a successful garden build.
- Construction - we can provide a project management service for the build of your garden in which we work closely with the contractor.
- Planting - when construction of the hard landscaping - terraces, decks, steps, paths, water features etc. - is completed, planting can take place. Alex will usually set out all plants herself and make any necessary tweaks to the planting design on-site.
For planting-only projects (where you are happy with your existing garden layout but would like a fresh, new planting scheme), the project plan will be condensed and will include:
- Planting design - planting plans and mood boards. We can also provide 3D visualisations if desired.
- Planting - ordering of plants, setting out on-site and physical planting work.
Costs for both design and landscaping can vary greatly according to the scope of the project and size of the site. We can devise a project to suit your budget - large or small - please get in touch for more information.